Golf courses in Scotland
If you are at the planning stages of your golf trip then I highly recommend you take a look at my golfer resources:
- If securing an Old Course tee time before you make your trip is your top priority then read my in depth report on 4 ways to guarantee an Old Course tee time – with a bonus 5th option and updated for the effects of the covid-19 pandemic.
- My extensive St Andrews golf trip planning guide is essential reading for those of you looking to use the ballot on your trip. I guide you through the best months, weeks and days to make your trip. I have also written an exhaustive report, with insider ‘top tips’ to improving your chances of success in the Old Course ballot
- Lone golfers should look no further than my detailed guide to Playing the Old Course as a Single Golfer and if you think you are excluded from the ballot – think again! I offer BallotBuddy – a free ‘date match’ service to help single golfers find an Old Course ballot partner so you and your fellow golfer are eligible to enter the ballot together.
- I have put together some of the most popular golf itineraries around St Andrews and Scotland – the possibilities in an area so densely populated with quality courses are infinite.
- Are you looking at St Andrews? I showcase the best courses in and around St Andrews, focusing on distance from the town to help with your trip planning and tee time scheduling.
Need help Planning your Golf Trip?
If you want to plan your next golf vacation to Scotland and and would like my help and advice just fill in the enquiry form and let me put your itinerary together, along with your accommodation and transportation; leaving you to relax and look forward to the golf break of a lifetime.