Gullane Golf Club, Course No.1
– Established in 1884
– #20 Best Course in Scotland 2016 (Golf Digest)
– #63 UK & Ireland rankings 2017/18 (Golf Monthly)
– #21 Top 100 Courses in Scotland 2013 (Today’s Golfer)
– Scottish Professional Championship 1953
– Amateur Championship Qualifying Course 1998
– Senior Open Amateur Championship 2000
– Final Qualifying venue for Open Championship 2013 at Muirfield
– 2015 AAM Scottish Open and final qualifying for the Open Championship on five occasions. The Scottish Amateur Championship and the Ladies British Open Amateur Championship have both been hosted over No. 1 on four occasions
Golf has been played over the links at Gullane for more than 350 years and was voted 5th place ‘Most Picturesque Golf Spots’ in a list that includes Augusta National and Pebble Beach (PGA Website) and the par five 3rd one of the best holes in the world by Golf Magazine (USA).
The nearby Children’s Course (six hole) has been in existence since 1910 and can be played at no cost and without booking.
Gullane Golf Club, West Links Road, Gullane, East Lothian EH31 2BB