Hotel Almenara, Sotogrande
‘Stay & Play’ – Sotogrande area
Hotel Almenara, located in Sotogrande, is set on a hill in the heart of Almenara Golf Course with views across to the Mediterranean and just a short drive from the Port of Sotogrande.
The hotel has a gym, spa and an outdoor pool, and offers a selections of eating and drinking options.
There are 145 rooms with balcony or terrace, set out in terraced villa-style buildings with views over the golf course, gardens and onto the sea.
Contact me for further details on these offers.
- GymWide variety of exercise equipment, sauna, changing rooms and lockers with towels & water
- Spa (over 16s only)Indoor pool with massage jets and floating lanes, saunas, water circuit with hot and cold pools Jacuzzis, health and beauty treatments, changing room with showers, lockers and towels, and a juice bar.
- Outdoor pool with sunbathing areaLocated in the gardens with palm trees, lounge chairs and towels.
- Dining, drinking options– Gaia Restaurant
Big windows leading onto a terrace for buffet breakfasts and candlelit evening meals.
– Veiteeocho Restaurant
Hotel Almenara’s take on the classic, “19th hole” style bar, for golfers and non-golfers alike.
– Pentagrama Bar
Evening bar and cocktails with outside seating.
– Trocadero Sotogrande Beach Club
Independent from the Hotel Almenara, Sotogrande Beach Club Trocadero, based in Sotogrande. Features dining areas, children’s area with an entertainment team, palm trees, tents, huts, hammocks, with two swimming pools.
- GolfHotel Almenara is set in the heart of Almenara Golf Club, designed by former Ryder Cup player Dave Thomas, the 27-hole golf course provides up to 3 different rounds of 18 holes.
- Villa-style bungalows set around the Hotel Almenara building, with balcony or terrace, decorated in a mediterranean style, with warm colors and stoneware floors
- Superior, Deluxe, Junior Suites or Suites available
- Air conditioning, bathrobes, free WIFI