Kingsbarns Golf Links
– #12 – Golf Digest Top 50 Links of Great Britain & Ireland 2011
– #11 – Golf Monthly Top 100 Courses UK & Ireland 2010
– #18 – Golf Digest Top 100 outside US 2009
– Ranked No.1 “Best Golf Club and Course Experience of the Year” Scottish Golf Tourisim Excellence Awards 2011, 2012, 2013
– Best New International Course – Golf Digest 2000
– Host RICOH Women’s British Open 2017
– Local Final Qualifying venue for 2010 Open Championship
– Co-host Alfred Dunhill Links Championship
Kingsbarns Golf Links is without doubt the best new golf course I have ever played
Sandy Jones, Executive Director of the PGA
The only Scottish course to be built on links land in over 70 years, Kingsbarns enjoyed immediate acclaim by being awarded Golf Digest’s Best New International Course in 2000. Kingsbarns has joined the great old courses of nearby St Andrews and Carnoustie, bringing with it a new dimension to the traditional Scottish game.
Golf has been played on the present site since 1793 when the Kingsbarns Golf Society was established as the 11th earliest golf society in the world. The Society was later reconstituted as The Kingsbarns Golf Club which remains active to this day.
At more than 7,100 yards from the championship tees, Kingsbarns is a formidable enough test to be included in the Dunhill Links Championship rotation each fall that includes the Old Course at St Andrews and Carnoustie Golf Links.
Kingsbarns Golf Links, Kingsbarns, St. Andrews, Fife, KY16 8QD