Casa Roble, San Roque Club
‘Stay & Play’ golf villa – Sotogrande area
You can’t get a villa more conveniently located than Casa Roble to enjoy the San Roque Club and surrounding area of Sotogrande’s golf courses.
Golf in the Sotogrande area – why Casa Roble, San Roque Club is the perfect location
Strolling distance to all golfing facilities:
- Overlooking hole #1 of the Old Course
- Less than 5 minutes walk to the clubhouse, practice facilities and the first holes of both the San Roque Old and New Championship Courses
Ideal layout for golfing groups:
- Perfect for golfing groups
The villa is highly configurable and can sleep up to 12 people in 10 beds over 7 bedrooms. The 7th bedroom has bunk beds (full size 3′ beds) if you want to maximise the size of your golfing group or are traveling with children.
For a group of 8 adults then the villa provides the perfect golf pad for you:
– 8 separate beds, over 6 bedrooms (4 x double rooms [1 master suite], 2 x twin rooms) with 5.5 bathrooms.
- Perfect for golfing couples
– Bedrooms and bathrooms on 2 floors, grouped at either ends of the villa ensuring each of 4 couples have their own separate space and privacy
Floorplans for Casa Roble
Ideal for post-golf relaxation and socialising:
- Large private pool & Jacuzzi
– When golf is done, lounge around the pool, relax tired muscles in the Jacuzzi
- Large ‘glass-curtain’ conservatory, formal lounge & dining room, family sized kitchen
– Lots of chill-out space for ‘birdie’ tales in the large conservatory overlooking the gardens, or enjoy a courtyard BBQ
- Extensive gardens offering dappled shade under the cork oaks
Latest guest reviews for Casa Roble, San Roque Club:
Very nice week. Great house Casa Roble and golf courses with fast greens. A very good trip very well organised
Nuestra estancia en Casa Roble cumplió sobradamente nuestras expectativas: casa en perfectas condiciones, espacios amplios y cómodos. El equipamiento perfecto para cualquier necesidad. Las áreas exteriores (jardín, porche, piscina) bien mantenidas, limpias, amplias y cómodas.
La ubicación es ideal para jugadores de golf o quien busque la tranquilidad y seguridad de un “barrio residencial tranquilo” cerca de buenas playas.
El acceso a San Roque Club se realiza cruzando barrera de control de seguridad lo que facilita mucho la seguridad.
La casa nos la encontramos en muy buen estado de limpieza y el personal de limpieza resultó adecuado y eficiente.
Buena conexión a internet.
The state of the house was excellent, big rooms, large and well equipped kitchen, nice terrace, beautiful garden with stunning trees and nice swimming pool. Looking at the victorian style furniture (I would say somewhat strange in an Andalusian villa) and the perfect state of the garden you can easily guess that the owner is English... To sum up, everything was very comfortable and convenient (2 mins from clubhouse) with many small details that will make of your stay something to remember... The only bad thing to remember was to watch on the large TV how Liverpool crushed Barça, ....yes, we are from barcelona 🙁
Golf at Casa Roble – current ‘Stay and Play’ offers
Interested in these fantastic deals?
Just fill in the enquiry form and let me put your itinerary together, along with your accommodation and transportation; leaving you to relax and look forward to a golf break of the highest quality in this prestigious area of Sotogrande on the Costa del Sol.
Casa Roble is less than a minute’s drive from the Clubhouse at the San Roque Club and an easy walk to the Clubhouse, the 1st tees of both the San Roque Old and San Roque New Courses and the practice ground:
Urbanizacion San Roque Club
11360 San Roque
Just make an enquiry and let us do the rest.